The traditional Marine Part First School PTA Summer Fair
Come to Whitley Bay for the Carnival. The annual carnival parade is the centrepiece of a colourful family day out bringing crowds to the Spanish City Plaza and Links to enjoy circus, street arts, live music and more alongside traditional seaside shuggy boats and fairground rides, street food craft ale bars, the arts market and trade stalls.
The market runs from 10.00 – 18.00 on Saturday 26 May.
Watch the video about the carnival here
After a successful workshop the other night, we added new dates since the 4th June workshop date is now sold out! Come to Happy Planet Creative Arts Studio in Whitley Bay to have taste of making your own silver jewellery using Art Clay Silver.
You can book the workshop online via Happy Planet Studio website or just pop-in to the Studio at 3A Ilfracombe Gardens, Whitley Bay, NE26 3ND.
I now offer Silver Clay Jewellery Taster Workshop at Happy Planet Studio (3A Ilfracombe Gardens, Whitley Bay, NE26 3ND). As seen on BBC -MAKE! Craft Britain (Series 1, Episode 2 via BBCiplayer)
£65 per person (max 4 people)
What you get:
7g Art Silver Clay – enough silver clay for 2-3 pieces of .999 pure (fine) silver jewellery
Use of required equipment, necklace and jump ring and/or earring wires
Polishing cloth and silver polishing cream
What you learn:
Rolling & cutting, texturing, layering, pre-fire finishing, post fire finishing, polishing, oxidising to create ‘antiquing’ effect.
This session will take approximately 3 hours.
Click here to see the available dates and book via Happy Planet Studio website.
You can also contact me via email@example.com
Some of my silver items are hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office. I can now exhibit the dealer’s notice. The hallmark contains the sponsor’s mark (that’s me) which is EMT, the fineness mark which is 999 for pure silver, assay office mark which is a castle for Edinburgh Assay Office and a year mark which is a “t” for 2018.
Come and do your Christmas shopping and have a fun day at these fairs.
- Wednesday 20th September: Craft, Collectors & Gift Fair – Skipton 10am – 4pm.
Town Hall, High Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1AH.
- Friday 23rd September: Durham City Gift and Craft Fair . 10am -3.30pm
The Town Hall, Durham Market Place, Durham DH1 3NE
- Sunday 1st October: Chic Vintique Fair, Richmond Town Hall. 10am -6pm.
Richmond Town Hall DL10 4QL Richmond, North Yorkshire
- Sunday 22nd October: Christmas Fair at Stonegate House York. 10am – 4pm. YO1 8AW
- Sunday 29th October: Christmas Fair at Stonegate House York. 10am – 4pm. YO1 8AW
- Saturday 4th November: Make and Mend Market at Grainger Market, Newcastle. 10m-4pm
- Friday 18th -Sunday 19th November: Azure Garden Centre Christmas Market. Friday & Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm, Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Azure Garden Centre Station Road, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8BJ
- Saturday 25th November: Christmas Fair at Stonegate House York. 10am – 4pm. YO1 8AW
- Friday 1st -Sunday 3rd December : Azure Garden Centre Christmas Market. Friday & Saturday 9.00am to 6.00pm, Sunday 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Azure Garden Centre Station Road, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 8BJ.
- Saturday 9th December: Christmas Fair at York Belfery Hall. 10am – 4.30pm YO1 8AS
- Saturday 16th December: Artisan Bespoke Craft Fair– Town Hall Masham. 9am -4pm. Masham Town Hall, 7 Market Place Masham, North Yorkshire HG4 4DY.
- Sunday Sunday 17th December: Christmas Fair at Stonegate House York. 10am – 4pm. YO1 8AW
Since I was a little girl, I always liked jewellery. It is part of the rich culture I come from-Turkey. And I always liked silver jewellery and still go to same shop in Istanbul to get new ones whenever I am there. Never thought I would be able to create my own ones though…I had my first class in May 2016, and it was delightful. Now I want to do more. Love creating things….